Need to lose a few pounds fast?

Drop up to 14 POUNDS in only 7 DAYS with The Negative Calorie Diet™

Click Here Now To Kick Start YOUR Metabolism!





Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Judge With Your Eyes, Not The Scale!

Hey Everybody!

I gotta tell ya. I've been back to the gym for about
a month now and I'm very pleased with the results!

Some of you may be aware that most bodybuilders and
athletes tend to eat a high protein, low carb diet because
protein supports lean muscle and low carb means less
fat build up.

But here's the thing. You've got to let your eyes and
overall physical well being dictate your diet, not a scale!

Why? Because for one thing muscle weighs more than fat.

When I started back to the gym I was happy because I had
dropped my weight to 227lbs. That was from a high of
249lbs. last year.

Now, granted that 249 wasn't WAY out of the realm for
me because I'm a bigger man at 6'2". BUT it wasn't GOOD
weight. I tend to gather my weight around the beltline.

So just from recommiting myself to a healthy low carb
diet plan I was able to drop over 20lbs. And most of it
came off in just about 2 months and wiithout any excercise.
Shame on me!

But now that I'm back at the gym (only 2-3 times a week,
lifting weights then 23 mins. on the treadmill), I have seen
a dramatic change in my physique.

The reason I'm stressing seen is because I'm definitely
stronger (I was having trouble benching 185 for 8 reps to
begin with but now can do 225 for 8!) PLUS I look so much
better...if I do say so myself!

This doesn't, however, translate to the scale. I now tip the
scale at 232lbs. I've actually put five pounds back on! But
I can see a big difference for the better, my pants fit better
and I'm stronger.

So as you can see, don't always rely solely on the bathroom
scale to get your facts. Look at the overall picture. Don't
be a slave to a number.

Eat a HEALTHY low carb diet, excercise 3 times a week
(even if it's just walking!) for 20-25 mins, and always drink
plenty of water.






low carb diet plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home