Need to lose a few pounds fast?

Drop up to 14 POUNDS in only 7 DAYS with The Negative Calorie Diet™

Click Here Now To Kick Start YOUR Metabolism!





Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm back....

Well, I finally made it back to the gym. It's been a couple
of weeks or so. I went yesterday and I'm sore as heck
already!

Usaully I'm not sore until the day following the day after
but I've been away so long that my muscles aren't used to
the stress anymore.

Fortunately, I didn't gain any weight while away. I weighed
in at 227.4lbs. Not too bad. I'd like to hit 220.

I'm sure that I'll have an initial gain (as usual) but I'm
looking forward to getting that "six pack" once all the
excess fat's gone.

Just remember this my friends, even if you fall off the
wagon when it comes to a vigorous excercise regimen
you can still maintain your weight with a decent
low carb diet plan.

Don't lose the faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home