Need to lose a few pounds fast?

Drop up to 14 POUNDS in only 7 DAYS with The Negative Calorie Diet™

Click Here Now To Kick Start YOUR Metabolism!





Friday, March 03, 2006

Dieters slurp down oodles of low carb noodles

Is there an alternative to your favorite pasta dish?

Read the story below to see if you could enjoy a
heaping bowl of pasta while sticking to your low
carb diet!

Dieters slurp down oodles of low carb noodles:

By Erica Orden
Columbia News Service
Mar. 1, 2006 07:27 AM


NEW YORK -- When Mark O'Meara and his wife quit
smoking last year, he experienced an all too common
problem: He gained weight--35 pounds, to be exact.

And so O'Meara, a 46-year-old computer programmer,
and his wife, Char, vowed to get back in shape by
following a low-calorie Weight Watchers plan.

But there was a wrinkle. The O'Mearas, who live in
a small village called Lake in the Hills, Ill., adored
pasta and sat down to big bowlfuls of spaghetti two
or three nights a week. According to Weight Watchers,
the high-carbohydrate, calorie-dense food was
off-limits to the O'Mearas if they wanted to shed pounds.

Read what the O'Mearas did about their cravings here.



low carb diet

1 Comments:

Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hi, I am Mr. LowCarb, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about diabetes recipe I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for diabetes recipe related information and I have found your Dieters slurp down oodles of low carb noodles. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home